Masters of the Universe Classics Pre-Order FAQ
Super7 is proud and excited to continue the Masters of the Universe Classics line with the next wave of 8 new 7-inch figures.
PLACING A PRE-ORDER:
· The pre-order window for Wave 2 of Masters of the Universe Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull opens on Monday, October 2nd at 12:00 Noon PST at Super7Store.com. As of October 31st, the pre-order will now remain open until the previous MOTU Wave 1 figures ship. This date will be confirmed in the near future.
· Note: New Super7 customers will need to create an account in the pre-order store. If you have an existing Super7 account you can use your existing log-in information but will still need to register in the pre-order store. We're sorry for the inconvenience but this and future MOTU pre-orders will now be managed in this stand-alone store.
· We will not be able to accept new orders for sets or additional figures, after the pre-order window closes.
· This pre-order is only for full sets of the Wave 2 MOTU Collector's Choice (4 figures: Dylamug, Granita, Karg, and Wraptrap) and Wave 2 Club Grayskull (4 figures: Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man, Sorceress, and Tung Lashor) assortments.
· Once you place an order for a full set of Wave 2 Collector's Choice or Club Grayskull, you can add as many single additional figures from their respective set to your order without having to buy an additional full set. Orders for individual figures only without a full set ordered will be cancelled. Each 4-figure set will be $139.99 and any additional figures will be $34.99 each.
· The pre-order figures cannot be combined with non-pre-order items in your shopping cart. If you wish to purchase other Super7 items, please place a separate order, and we will get it out to you right away.
· Please note that shipping for this release will be limited to United States Postal Service Priority options. For U.S. Domestic orders this will be USPS Priority (with tracking). For International orders this will be USPS Priority Mail International (with tracking).
· We are offering a payment plan option for those that would like one. The payment plan will break your purchase into 3 separate payments, and will be managed by our partner Partial.ly.
· Only credit cards can be used for payment plan orders. We understand this is an inconvenience, but PayPal cannot be used towards payment plan orders.
· All orders using the payment plan will include a 5% service charge to cover additional fees associated with the plan.
· The initial pre-order payment plan will be 1/3 of the total order and will be charged at the time of order. The second payment will be 1/3 of the total order and charged to the customer’s payment method on November 15th. The third payment will be 1/3 of the total order and charged on December 15th. All 3 payments will be inclusive of the shipping costs for the order.
· This will be an automated process and orders that do not complete the payment process will be subject to cancellation. (Sorry!)
PAYMENT PLAN UPDATE (Posted on 10/6/17):
The payment plan is now available as an option to purchase your favorite set of MOTU figures! There is a new Partial.ly button available at check out that will take you through the payment plan process. You will be creating an account with Partial.ly with the option to pay by credit card or direct banking (for US customers only).
Note: the payment plan will combine your pre-order total, a 5% transaction fee and shipping. You will be charged a down payment of 1/3, with equal payments due on November 15 and December 15, 2017. Please ensure your payment method will be valid for the duration of the payment plan period.
AFTER AN ORDER IS PLACED:
· Any changes to orders during the pre-order window can be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “MOTU Pre-Order Changes”.
· This is a made-to-order release with production based on the pre-orders received. The projected shipping date for these figures is May 2018. Please understand that this date is subject to change once production and shipping from our factory is in progress.
· Super7 will routinely post updates about the status of the preorder via email announcements, social media posts and video updates along the way. If you have any questions about the status of your pre-order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MOTU Pre-Order Status”.
· If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “MOTU Pre-Order Questions”.
· Super7 would like it to be known that we have a soft spot in our hearts for Dylamug, and are not ashamed about it.
SHIPPING UPDATE (Posted on 10/6/17):
On Thursday, October 5, at 12:30 pm PST, we set comparable shipping rates for your MOTU pre-order. If you have already placed an order between Monday and Thursday, you will be refunded the difference in shipping costs. Please give us some time to issue the refund, as most of our team is at New York Comic-Con this week.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve the pre-order experience for you!